Proper care and maintenance of your family heirlooms and works of art ensures future generations can enjoy them.
- There are many things you can do to care for your treasures yourself.
- Sometimes though you may need advice or treatment from a professional.
- Conservation professionals combine highly technical skills and specialized knowledge of science and art to care for items with cultural, historic, and personal value.
Our tool helps you find the right person for your needs.
- Use Advanced Search to filter list by sub-specialties, materials, and skills.
- Search results include specialties and some contact information. Click on a name for more.
Members: deactivate listing by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell Us Your Experience