We have developed an Attendee Know Before You Go checklist to make sure your meeting experience is as seamless and enjoyable as possible.
It includes things like:
- Checking on what you have registered for
- Purchasing tickets
- Downloading apps
- Posting in the meeting community
- Getting the most out of networking opportunities
- Attending free events
This year, we have a new Advice for First-Time Attendees
We have some helpful Speaker Logistics and Hints to help make your presentation go smoothly (page to publish shortly).
- How to download a presentation template
- Where to find the Speaker Ready Room
- How to load your presentation
- When to check-in with your program chair
- Where to access the internet
Poster presenter guidelines are here as well.