- Click on the Register button.
- Login or create a profile.
- Click on the Annual Meeting option you plan to attend, in-person or virtual.
- Check the box of the appropriate registration rate, then click "Next."
- Enter the name and the affiliation exactly as you want it to appear on your badge.
- Select your vaccination status, whether you were given an FDA- or WHO-approved vaccine.
- If registering for the in-person meeting, you may add a ticketed event (if available). There may be multiple pages of ticketed events. Advance through them by selecting the number in the corner of the listing. Once you've selected all ticketed events you are interested in, click "Next."
- On the next screen, you will see a summary of your registration. Click "Register Now." Your registration will be placed in your cart.
- Review your order, then check out to complete your registration.
- Enter or verify your billing address.
- Enter method of payment.
- Check your email for a confirmation receipt for your registration.
- Your registration is not complete until we have received payment in full. If you have submitted payment through your accounting office, please check with them to see if their payment has cleared before you arrive at the meeting.
- You can always go back into your account and add ticketed items.
- To receive any member rate for any meeting, your member dues must be paid in full by January 31st of the calendar year in which the meeting takes place. For our 50th annual meeting, you should be a 2022 member.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 202.452.9545.