By registering for the meeting, you agree to abide by the following policies and procedures. The refund procedures for AIC's 50th Annual Meeting have been modified to reflect COVID-19 changes.
All attendees must follow our 50th Annual Meeting COVID-19 rules and procedures. To learn more, please visit our COVID-19 Information page.
Cancellations and Refunds
- Before December 31, 2021, all purchased registrations and ticketed events may be cancelled with a 100% refund.
- Before March 1, 2022, all in-person registrations maybe exchanged for a virtual component registration with the remaining balance refunded or retained as either an AIC credit or rolled over to 2023.
- Between March 2, 2022, and April 30, 2022, all in-person registrations may be exchanged for a virtual component registration with the remaining balance converted to a 50% discount, credited to the 2023 Annual Meeting.
- After April 30, 2022, any in-person base registration may be rolled over to 2023 or exchanged for a virtual component registration for anyone who has contracted COVID-19, needs to quarantine, or needs to care for a family member with COVID-19.
We are not responsible for any penalties (including airline or hotel) incurred if changes are made as a result of an event schedule change or cancellation.
Code of Conduct
- We are dedicated to providing a positive meeting experience for everyone, regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and physical appearance.
- We expect meeting attendees to maintain a cordial tone and respectful attitude during any and all exchanges. Instances of mistreatment, including abusive, harassing, or threatening behavior toward other attendees, organizational staff, venue staff, or anyone connected to the meeting will not be tolerated.
- If you feel you have experienced such behavior, please report the incident as soon as possible. Reports can be made at the registration desk (where you will be taken to a private space to discuss your complaint) or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. At all times, we will protect your confidentiality.
- If a participant engages in behavior that violates this code of conduct, we may take any action we deem appropriate, including warning the offender or their expulsion from a session, event, or the entire meeting with no refund.
- Guests are permitted on tours and in receptions as long as they have a ticket under a meeting registration. If a guest wishes to attend any lunches, sessions, or workshops, they must purchase their own registration.
- There is a limit of two guests per full meeting registration without prior approval. All guests at tours and receptions must have purchased a ticket.
- The minimum age to attend a tour or reception is 12 years of age.
- Please do not use the guest function to register multiple meeting attendees under one registration.
- Please see our COVID-19 Information for guests.
- The base registration fee includes name badge, registration materials, tote bag, meeting program and abstract book, general and specialty sessions, opening reception, coffee breaks, and exhibit hall. The registration fee does not include hotel accommodations, transportation, meal functions, tours, or workshops.
- If you are mailing in registration forms, they must be postmarked by the last date in that price range to qualify for special rates.
- Membership dues must be paid in full for the year of the meeting you are attending to qualify for member rates. If you do not have a current membership by the meeting, you will be asked to renew your membership or pay the difference between the member and non-member rate before receiving your registration materials.
- Register early, as space is limited for tours, workshops, and meal functions.
- Ticketed events are only available to individuals who are registered for the overall meeting.
- Daily registrants are entitled to register for ticketed events happening on the same day only; attendees planning to register for sessions or ticketed events scheduled on different days must register for the full meeting.
- We are cashless on site. If you wish to purchase tickets onsite, please bring a credit/debit card or check book.
We practice a non-smoking policy at all meeting sessions and events.
The attire for all annual meetings events is business casual.