By registering for the meeting, you agree to abide by the following policies and procedures.
The attire for all annual meetings events is business casual.
Cancellations and Refunds
- Before 12/31/2018, all purchased registrations and ticketed events may be cancelled with a 100% refund.
- After 1/1/2019, all base registrations may be rolled over to 2019, minus a $50 rollover fee ($25 for students), and refunds and exchanges of ticketed events are made on a case-by-case basis. In extreme cases, when the rollover option will not work, we may make exceptions, at our sole discretion to the refund policy.
- Any "no-shows" to the annual meeting will not receive a rollover to 2020, except in the case of rare extenuating circumstances.
- We are not responsible for any penalties (including airline or hotel) incurred if changes are made as a result of an event schedule change or cancellation.
- For a full timeline and explanation of our policies regarding refunds for attendees, please see our Refund Policy page. See also the separate Exhibitor Refund Policy.
Code of Conduct
- We are dedicated to providing a positive meeting experience for everyone, regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and physical appearance.
- We expect meeting attendees to maintain a cordial tone and respectful attitude during any and all exchanges. Instances of mistreatment, including abusive, harassing, or threatening behavior toward other attendees, organizational staff, venue staff, or anyone connected to the meeting will not be tolerated.
- If you feel you have experienced such behavior, please report the incident as soon as possible. Reports can be made at the registration desk (where you will be taken to a private space to discuss your complaint) or by emailing email@example.com. At all times, we will protect your confidentiality.
- If a participant engages in behavior that violates this code of conduct, we may take any action we deem appropriate, including warning the offender or their expulsion from a session, event, or the entire meeting with no refund.
- Guests are permitted on tours and in receptions as long as they have a ticket under a meeting registration. If a guest wishes to attend any lunches, sessions, or workshops, they must purchase their own registration.
- There is a limit of two guests per full meeting registration without prior approval. All guests at tours and receptions must have purchased a ticket.
- The minimum age to attend a tour or reception is 12 years of age.
- Please do not use the guest function to register multiple meeting attendees under one registration.
- The base registration fee includes name badge, registration materials, tote bag, meeting program and abstract book, general and specialty sessions, opening reception, coffee breaks, and exhibit hall. The registration fee does not include hotel accommodations, transportation, meal functions, tours, or workshops.
- If you are mailing in registration forms, they must be postmarked by the last date in that price range to qualify for special rates.
- Membership dues must be paid in full for the year of the meeting you are attending to qualify for member rates. If you do not have a current membership by the meeting, you will be asked to renew your membership or pay the difference between the member and non-member rate before receiving your registration materials.
- Register early, as space is limited for tours, workshops, and meal functions.
- Ticketed events are only available to individuals who are registered for the overall meeting.
- Daily registrants are entitled to register for ticketed events happening on the same day only; attendees planning to register for sessions or ticketed events scheduled on different days must register for the full meeting.
- We are cashless on site. If you wish to purchase tickets onsite, please bring a credit/debit card or check book.
We practice a non-smoking policy at all meeting sessions and events.