2024 Meeting Registration Policies
By registering for the meeting, you agree to abide by the following policies and procedures.
Cancellations and Refunds
Code of Conduct
- We are dedicated to providing a positive meeting experience for everyone, regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and physical appearance.
- We expect meeting attendees to maintain a cordial tone and respectful attitude during any and all exchanges both in-person and virtual. Instances of mistreatment, including abusive, harassing, or threatening behavior toward other attendees, organizational staff, venue staff, or anyone connected to the meeting will not be tolerated.
- If you feel you have experienced such behavior, please report the incident as soon as possible. Reports can be made at the registration desk (where you will be taken to a private space to discuss your complaint) or by emailing email@example.com. At all times, we will protect your confidentiality.
- If a participant engages in behavior that violates this code of conduct, we may take any action we deem appropriate, including warning the offender or their expulsion from a session, event, or the entire meeting with no refund.
- Guests are permitted on tours and in receptions as long as they have a ticket under a meeting registration. If a guest wishes to attend any lunches, sessions, or workshops, they must purchase their own registration.
- You may add guests during the registration process, or modify your registration to include them at a later date.
- There is a limit of two guests per full meeting registration without prior approval. All guests at tours and receptions must have purchased a ticket.
- The minimum age to attend a tour or reception is 12 years of age.
- Please do not use the guest function to register multiple meeting attendees under one registration.
- The base in-person registration fee includes name badge, registration materials, general and specialty sessions, opening reception, coffee breaks, and exhibit hall. In addition, access to the recorded sessions will be available until Oct. 31, 2024 The registration fee does not include hotel accommodations, transportation (except to the opening reception), meal functions, tours, or workshops.
- The base virtual registration fee includes access to the live stream and recorded sessions for one person.
- If you are mailing in registration forms, they must be postmarked by the last date in that price range to qualify for special rates.
- Membership dues must be paid in full for the year of the meeting you are attending to qualify for member rates. If you do not have a current 2024 AIC membership by the 2024 meeting in Salt Lake City, you will be asked to renew your membership or pay the difference between the member and non-member rate before receiving your registration materials.
- Register early, as space is limited for tours, workshops, and meal functions.
- Ticketed events are only available to individuals who are registered for the overall meeting.
- Daily registrants are entitled to register for ticketed events happening on the same day only; attendees planning to register for sessions or ticketed events scheduled on different days must register for the full meeting.
- We are cashless on site. If you wish to purchase tickets onsite, please bring a credit/debit card or check book.
We practice a non-smoking policy at all meeting sessions and events.
The attire for all annual meetings events is business casual.