In honor of our 50th Annual Meeting, we are pleased to offer a virtual component for those who cannot travel to Los Angeles. While nothing can compare to experiencing our meeting in person in terms of the number of ways you can interact with your colleagues, this virtual component offers you access to many hours of content.
Haven't registered yet? Register directly with the virtual meeting platform provider. It may take a few minutes for your registration to activate and give you access. Once you pay, go back to the site and log in.
Already registered? Log in with your email address, which is also your default password.
- Live: We will live stream sessions from LA to your device. You will be able to ask questions alongside in-person attendees during the Q&A portions. All listed session times are in Pacific Time. In-person attendees will not have access to the live-stream (since you will be onsite). If you are an in-person attendee with extenuating circumstances and need access to the live-stream, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Join the Auditorium: Review the Agenda page, then go to the Auditorium page to select your room.
- Recorded Sessions: We will record all live-streamed sessions. You will be able to access recordings from roughly two (2) weeks after the Annual Meeting through October 31, allowing you to watch content whenever it is most convenient for you.
For technical assistance, see the document below:
Or email email@example.com
The Virtual Component consists of roughly a third of the talks presented at the Annual Meeting
- Any solo General Sessions (Opening Session, Closing Session)
- Roughly 50% of the Concurrent General Sessions
- Roughly six (6) talks in each Specialty Session
We have identified virtual component talks in our draft Program and Schedule with the "VC" icon. We reserve the right to make changes component talks based on speaker availability and technical requirements.
- All Live-streamed and recorded talks will have AI (artificial intelligence) closed captioning.
- You can upgrade from a virtual component to an in-person registration at any time prior to the start of the meeting. You will just need to pay the difference in the registration rates from the time you first registered. For example, if you registered for the virtual component in December and upgraded in April, you would just pay difference between the rate you paid and the lower in-person rate available in December.
- You can change from an in-person to a virtual registration if needed.