Virtual Exhibiting (2021)
The 2021 AIC & SPNHC Joint Meeting will feature a Virtual Expo Hall, a type of connection hub.
- Placement in our virtual Exhibit Hall with webpages where you can display information including videos. Includes a chat roll where you can schedule one-on-one meetings with attendees.
Option to select a virtual session for a live 10-minute presentation and/or demo.
- Participation in one or more of our 90-minute live exhibitor showcase via Zoom.
- Cost is only $495! Reserve online or use the PDF form below.
Reserve Online Meet the Exhibitors
You must be the primary contact for your organization to see the exhibitor packages in our store.
If you don't know if you are the primary contact, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Otherwise, please use this pdf form:
- Over 85% of attendees are conservators with buying power.
- 98% of attendees said when surveyed that exhibitors offered products and services relevant to their jobs.
- Most attendees are either conservators in private practices or leaders in their organizations.
- Many attendees are students learning for the first time about conservation suppliers.
- All attendees enjoy the opportunity to network with fellow conservators and to learn about new products in the industry. The exhibit hall is a key part of their meeting experience.
How This Year is Different
The 2020 meeting was successful with more than 1,600 attendees. However, we are planning new options! Here is a brief outline of the 2021 virtual meeting.
- All sessions will be conducted in Zoom webinars. This will allow for better audio and visual delivery. It will also allow you to do some live demonstrations.
- We will continue to offer a 10-minute exhibitor experience (formally known as exhibitor meet and greet) in each two-hour session.
- The conference is scheduled from May 3 to June 24 with subject matter grouped in modules (all book and paper talks one week and all objects talks the next, for example).
- We plan to hold 2-3 Exhibitor Showcases – 90 minutes of programing exclusively devoted to exhibitors to drive attendees to the virtual exhibit hall.
- More options are being considered, and we are open to suggestions!