The Community Guidelines and Conduct Working Group (CGCWG) will establish clear codes of conduct for member communication on digital platforms, activities in professional settings, and interpersonal communication. CGCWG will assess moderation needs across all communities, define unwelcome behavior, and develop methods of enforcement. The working group works in collaboration with the AIC Communications & Membership Director.
The CGCWG will:
- Assess moderation needs across all AIC communities.
- Conduct a review of Codes of Conduct created by other associations.
- Define parameters for the tone and content of posts and interpersonal communication.
- Develop Codes of Conduct for member communication on digital platforms, interaction in professional settings, and interpersonal communications.
- Create procedures for moderation of digital platforms.
- Outline rules of enforcement.
We formed the Community Guidelines and Conduct Working Group of the Membership Committee in the summer of 2020.
We are currently accepting applications for this working group
. It will have three (3) members, two of whom are an AIC Fellow or Professional Associate. Members serve until their charge has been fulfilled, but not for more than one year. One member is selected by the AIC board to serve as chair.
Please send your CV and letter of interest to email@example.com.
Contact 202.661.8065 or firstname.lastname@example.org.