- Contributes to the production of articles, brochures, and handouts which provide pertinent educational and technical information
- Organizes and develops lectures and workshops that provide for a foundation of understanding and the skill sets/tools needed for this type of work
- Supports the function and role of the National Heritage Responders
- Works with other committees and Specialty Groups to most completely and accurately disseminate information
- Partners with other collection-based institutions or organizations to develop broad-reaching educational training tools
Explore the Emergency Preparedness & Response wiki page for more information and resources.