Our annual conference grows bigger each year. It's a fantastic way to enhance and share your knowledge about conservation and related topics, network, and meet old and new friends.
Visit Sched, Our Scheduling Tool
Use our online calendar tool to create your own unique plan for your meeting experience. Sched allows you to see who is attending which sessions and events at the meeting. We also offer a mobile app so you can easily access your schedule on the go!
If you can plan to be in New England for five or more days, you might schedule your time like this.
Monday, May 13
- Choose a Symposium on Global Relevance/Local Action, or
- One of our 5 workshops, or
- One of our 1- or 2-day tours across New England (more to come!).
Tuesday, May 14
- Choose a Symposium, or
- One or two of our 7 workshops, or
- One or two of our tours, then
- Exhibit Hall Reception - meet the exhibitors before the show, then
- Celebrate member achievements at the Awards Presentation!
Wednesday, May 15
- Opening General Session, then choose from 9 specialty topic concurrent sessions
- Enjoy the Opening Reception at Mashantucket Pequot Museum and Research Center
- Tour the conservation labs and storage space. Add a ticket to your cart
Thursday, May 16
- Nine specialty topic concurrent sessions, then choose from 6 concurrent general session tracks
- Attend Specialty Receptions - A Mystic Seaport Experience or the PSG Reception
Friday, May 17
- Nine specialty topic concurrent sessions
- Untold Stories 2019
We are excited to offer new, unique pre-session symposia before the three primary meeting days.
Our opening general session contains talks that address our meeting theme, "New Tools, Techniques, and Tactics in Conservation and Collection Care." We offer concurrent general session tracks on Day 2 of the meeting.
These delve more specifically into the conference theme and explore topics pertaining to different aspects of conservation. Joint sessions address the intersection of those specialties.
View posters throughout the meeting. Read their respective abstracts in the Abstract Book to familiarize yourself with them. Authors are usually available during a Q&A Session.