- We publish the following types of peer-reviewed (short or long) submissions:
- practical or technical notes
- research papers
- treatment case studies
- topical reviews
- material studies
- book reviews
- ethics and standards discussions
- We publish articles relating to the broad field of conservation and preservation and on particular subjects of interest to preservation and conservation professionals, especially those in the following areas:
- Books and Paper
- Collections Care
- Conservation Education
- Electronic Media
- Preventive Conservation
- Research and Technical Studies
- Wooden Artifacts
- We encourage submission of articles presented at AIC's annual meeting, including those articles already published in AIC's postprints, as well as those presented at other conferences or published in non-peer-reviewed publications.
We review manuscripts for interest and overall suitability, as well as for accuracy, clarity, and uniqueness
- We do not have manuscript cycles and accept articles on a rolling basis, so you may submit your article at any time via Editorial Manager ®.
- We begin reviewing articles as soon as they are submitted and publishes articles online as soon as the abstracts are translated.
Reach more than 3,500 members! Advertise with us.
If you have questions about whether your topic or manuscript is a good fit for the journal, email our staff below.
Julio del Hoyo, Editor-in-Chief
Bonnie Naugle, Managing Editor
You may also contact subject specialists on our Editorial Board.
Subscription is a benefit of membership. Find a membership option that meets your needs. If you need organization, IP-based, or campus-wide access, visit Taylor & Francis.