This toolkit was developed specifically for tribal cultural institutions to help build stronger emergency response plans for their collections.
The resource guides users through the emergency planning process, including sections on:
- Getting Organizational Support
- Creating Your Emergency Planning Team
- Choosing a Plan Template
- Assessing Your Risks
- Establishing Your Key Contacts
- Determining Your Salvage Priorities
- Maintaining Emergency Supplies
- Writing Your Plan
- Training Your Staff
- Implementing the Plan
This toolkit was made possible with support from the Department of the Interior.