Registration Desk Hours
Registration will be located in the Grand Ballroom Foyer. Desk hours are:
- Monday, May 15 3:00pm – 6:00pm
- Tuesday, May 16 7:45am – 6:00pm
- Wednesday, May 17 7:45am – 6:00pm
- Thursday, May 18 7:45am – 4:30pm
- Friday, May 19 7:45am – 4:30pm
- Saturday, May 20 7:45am – 4:30pm
Please visit our COVID-19 page for more information.
Check your email or visit our Online Community to engage with other attendees in the Annual Meeting Community.
We require attendees to wear badges for all meeting transportation, sessions, and events both in the hotel and at offsite venues.
We will have the following rooms set up for breaks:
- Lactation Room: City Terrace 6
- Quiet Room: City Terrace 5
- Breath of Fresh Air Room (sponsored by Sustainability Committee): City Terrace 10
You can buy tickets online at any time throughout the meeting. Visit registration to pick up a purchased ticket to add to your badge.
Code of Conduct
We have a Code of Conduct in place. You can read it online in our Registration Policies.
Pack for warm/hot weather between 75-88°F, including comfortable shoes for outdoor receptions. However, be sure to bring layers for warmer or cooler conference rooms, and check the weather before packing.
All staff will be onsite at the meeting from Monday, May 15, through Saturday, May 20. Stopping by the registration desk is the quickest way to reach us with questions, comments, or registration issues. Otherwise, email us at email@example.com