AIC Room Block Extended to April 27, so Book Today!
Reserve More Information
Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront
225 East Coastline Drive
Jacksonville, FL 32202
Pre-Session: May 16-17, 2023, which includes the Keynote presentation on May 17
Main Conference: May 18-20
Why Stay Here
- Our group rate is the best rate at this hotel. At only $147/night, this hotel is very affordable.
- We must meet a minimum number of hotel rooms used.
- You support us and future possible meeting locations by booking within our room block.
- All sessions will take place at the host hotel unless otherwise noted, so you will be in close proximity to programming and your fellow attendees. This will help you maximize your time at the meeting and make it your perfect home away from home.
- You can extend your stay with a special rate. Rates are subject to change, and the Federal Government discount does not apply.
- The hotel has many rooms with two queen beds, which makes sharing a room easy.
Plan Your Visit
Jacksonville is a modern and active city with equal parts Florida Flavor and Southern Hospitality! As the largest city in the continental U.S., Jax is the perfect place for a weekend getaway or a vacation to explore and discover something new, from its extensive park system (the largest in the nation with two national parks, seven state parks, and more than 400 city parks), to its beautiful white-sandy beaches (22 miles of them), and its historic neighborhoods that include Riverside, Avondale, Downtown, Jacksonville, Springfield and Murray Hill.
Visit Jacksonville has create a special website for our meeting. Check it out to learn more about what Jacksonville has to offer.
We provide ground transportation for every reception, tour, and workshop held offsite, except for those that are within easy walking distance from the host hotel or are walking tours.