This working group has worked closely with the Membership Committee and the Education and Training Committee since December 2016 to review our membership categories and their respective application and evaluation processes.
- They have evaluated the needs of the membership, the demand for professional designations, and the current membership categories.
- They have sent surveys and reviewed relevant data from prior surveys to identify current training, expertise and specializations of our membership.
- They have reviewed, identified, and clarified eligibility criteria for a new professional designation, considering the impact on the organization and the changing professional role of the conservator as well as allied professionals.
- They have have developed a proposal for maintaining professional membership through a continuing professional development.
- They have evaluated how potential changes in the membership structure will impact our mission statement.
The following documents are the result of the group's work. Members should review these carefully and submit any feedback or questions using the feedback form at the button above, the email address below, or even our Jamboard
Questions or Comments
Contact 202.661.8065 or email@example.com.