- Maintains standards, provides guidelines, and assists as necessary with all our publications, including: the Journal of the American Institute for Conservation, AIC News, annual meeting abstracts and postprints, and specialty group publications, the wiki, and the our website, and others.
- Develops “Best Practices” guidelines for print and on-line publications and submission of abstracts for our publications to AATA.
- Facilitates development of Specialty Group and Network web content as incorporated into or supplementing the our website.
- Assesses advances in publication technology to enhance the quality and availability of our publications and online resources.
- Revises and updates the Communications Committee’s webpage.
- Monitors and improves content, alliances, and strategic activities that facilitate outreach, including: Wikipedia articles that relate to our organization and conservation/restoration, Social Media platforms, alliances with allied organizations and their communications strategies.
- Assists in increasing the quality and number of publications in the field.
Roster More Information
The Communications Committee replaced the Publications Committee as of February 1, 2020.