Submission Tool & Instructions
How Do I Submit?
- Go to the Submission Tool, which is powered by Firebird Conference Systems, a proposal management tool new to us this year.
- Sign up for an account. The submission tool is not connected to our database and thus will not recognize your AIC login. You will need to sign up before logging in for the first time. It will take you to a home page for all the calls after logging in.
- Choose a call to submit for: Specialty/Concurrent General/Poster, Opening General, Pre-session, or Workshop.
- Enter your abstract information. Submissions should not be more than 500 words with a separate 300-word biography.
- Submit by 11:59 PM on Sunday, September 22, 2019.
- "Affiliation" means the institution or private practice firm you work for. Students should list their college or university as their Affiliation.
- The system asks for biographies for all authors. If you lack bios from some co-authors, you may put "N/A" in the field.
- Enter co-authors in the order you would like them to appear, or edit the order by dragging and dropping the author blocks.
- Sign up for an account and familiarize yourself with the submission tool before the submission deadline.
How Are Abstracts Evaluated and Who Does It?
Learn more about the program committees that evaluate annual meeting abstracts and about the criteria they use on our Abstract Review