Sched: Personalized Schedule Planning Tool
How to Use
SCHED is maintained on a completely separate website. Your AIC login will not work. You will need a separate login. A login setup email was sent to you when you were added to the site. If you didn't get it, use the button below to reset your password.
SCHED simply helps you plan and remember what you wanted to attend. We do not automatically add toyour schedule any ticketed events purchased through our website.
SCHED allows you to share files, images, and other notes for your presentation with attendees. You can also update your abstract and profile (photo, biography, title). For any other changes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Access
You can download SCHED's mobile app to your Apple or Android device. You'll need to log in to see your personal schedule.
Tips for Using the Sched App
1. Download the app using the links above.
2. Decide whether you'd like alerts for your events, etc., then log in using your primary (AIC) email address and the password sent to you via email. To reset your password, click the button above.
3. Use the Gear icon (My Account) in the lower right corner to view your personal schedule, change your profile and biographical information, or use the toggle to make your profile public or private. If you are a speaker or co-author, your name will be hidden from your paper if you make your profile private.
4. Explore! Use the icons on the bottom to search speakers, exhibitors, and sponsors; check maps or Twitter; or revisit your profile. Use the Filter icon and Schedule/My Schedule buttons to switch views.
5. Use the Filter to drill down into specialties, days, or venues.