Contribute Apply for Assistance
As we plan and create the 2021 AIC/SPNHC Joint Virtual Annual Meeting, we recognize that some of our colleagues are experiencing financial hardship at a time when we most need to feel a connection to our community. We strive to create as many opportunities as possible to assist with registration fees, and many of our members have offered to contribute to these efforts. If you are in a position to do so, please consider supporting your colleagues by contributing to this campaign.
- Members or recently lapsed members (from 2019 or later) who are unemployed.
- Members or recently lapsed members (from 2019 or later) who are under employed, meaning:
- working part-time (less than 30 hours per week) in conservation not by choice but due to Covid-19 and related economic issues.
- working part-time in conservation and part-time in another field (not by choice) and have experienced reduced income from this disruption.
- working in private practice and have experienced a 50% or greater reduction in income/work since 2019 due to Covid-19 related issues.
- Student members who were unable to secure a free registration with a George Stout Scholarship.
- Members or non-members who are conservators currently living and working in countries that rank 86 or below on the Credit Suisse Global Wealth Databook's list of countries by median and mean wealth per adult.
If you are in one of the four categories above and need assistance with your virtual meeting registration, click on the application button at the top of the page. If we have more requests for assistance than funds, we will hold a lottery.
How to Help
Our goal is to match every $50 received through this campaign with enough funds to provide a complimentary registration to up to 200 registrants in the above four categories. We need your help in meeting this goal. If you are in a position to help, please contribute by March 31, 2021.
- $100 (Gold Level): Cover the cost of two registrations. As a thank you, you will receive 10% off your 2023 annual meeting registration.
- $50: Cover the cost of one full registration
- $25: Cover the cost of half a registration