The Publications Committee is no longer active. The Communications Committee takes its place as an appointed committee.
- Maintain standards, provide guidelines and assist as necessary for all our publications (including the journal, newsletter, annual meeting abstracts and postprints, and specialty group publications) and website
- Assess advances in publication technology and strives to continually enhance the quality and availability of our publications
- Assists specialty groups by providing “Best Practices” documents for print and online publications
- Works with and include as ex-officio members the editors of the journal, newsletter, and website, the executive director, and the publications manager
- Assist in increasing the quality and number of publications in the field, including supporting Kress Publication Fellowships.