How to Apply
Start the application and save your information at your discretion before finalizing and submitting for review.
Read each of these sections below before applying:
- Application Parts
- Review Process
- Review Materials
See online application form for more details.
- Contact Information: Applicants will have this pre-filled in from their profile. Applicants should verify the information listed.
- Professional Background: Applicants will need to download and then upload a template where you list your formal education, other related training and education, and professional experience).
- Examples of Work: Applicants must submit at least 4 examples of their work which shows evidence of sustained high-quality professional skills and ethical behavior that adheres to the Code of Ethics and Guidelines for Practice. Evidence may include: recent examination forms; proposed and completed treatment forms; reports of scientific investigations; lecture materials; planning documents; survey reports, etc.
- Research and Scholarship: Applicants must submit an example of their work that demonstrates that they have participated in an exchange of ideas regarding methods, materials and philosophy of conservation through publications, presentations at annual meetings and personal contacts with colleagues.
- Essay: Applicants must include an essay on why becoming a Fellow is meaningful to them.
- Sponsors: Applicants must be sponsored by five (5) Fellows who are personally acquainted with and knowledgeable about their work. This knowledge may come from personal work experience, collaboration on committees, portfolio review, and/or review of the completed Fellow application.
Recommendations should address:
- How long have you known the applicant?
- How familiar are you with the applicant's work?
- Why do you believe that the applicant qualifies to be a Fellow?
Letters of recommendations are due by January 15, July 15, or October 15
, depending on the cycle in which the person is applying. The application portal will email sponsor at the time of the applications submission. Sponsors can also email letters to firstname.lastname@example.org