PDF - 3rd Edition (2017)
$24 ($20 members)
Softcover - 2nd Edition (2011)
$20 ($17 members)
3rd edition contains the same material as the 2nd edition but has updated links and notes about websites that may no longer exist.
Both editions are more than double the size of the first edition.
- Fully illustrated with over 120 color figures.
- Complete updates to the text have been added throughout, including recommendations on the use of Adobe Photoshop Lightroom and a greatly expanded chapter on storage and backup of electronic records.
- Chapter 6 on Photographic Techniques for Conservation, has also been expanded—principally in regard to Infrared and Ultraviolet Photography.
- Includes nearly 40 pages of detailed screenshot instructions in the Appendix that fully illustrate sample photography workflows in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Lightroom.
- Softcover edition has a wraparound internal spiral binding allows the book to lay flat.
Jeffrey Warda (editor), Franziska Frey, Dawn Heller, Dan Kushel, Timothy Vitale, Gawain Weaver
Table of Contents
- Camera Settings
- Image Processing
- Storage And Backup of Electronic Records
- Photographic Techniques for Conservation