These posters were presented at the 42nd Annual Meeting in 2014.
- We will add posters to this list as we receive them. Poster authors should send pdfs or jpgs of their posters to email@example.com.
- Read the poster abstracts in the document below.
10. Verdigris Pigment Properties and Degradation Studies: Part I
Lynn B. Brostoff, Senior Scientist and the Analytical Services Liaison, Preservation Research & Testing Division, the Library of Congress; Cynthia Connelly Ryan, and Alessandra Gambardella
12. Recent ASHRAE Standards and Research on Gaseous Phase Air Filtration with Applications for Conservation Environments
William Lull, President, Garrison/Lull Inc.
18. Conservation of a 17th-Century Chinese Painting by Ding Yunpeng at the Missionary Ethnological Museum in the Vatican Museums (this poster has been removed according to author request)
Minah Song, Senior Paper Conservator, and Marianne de Bovis, NEA Fellow in Paper Conservation, Conservation Center for Art and Historic Artifacts
24. Disaster Response Ten Miles out to Sea
Nina Roth Wells, Founder, Nina A. Roth-Wells LLC; and Lauren R. Lewis, Paintings Conservator in Private Practice
25. Preservation Scientific Reference Sample Collections: Sustainable Assessment of Collection Materials Deterioration
Fenella G. France, Chief of the Preservation Research and Testing Division, Library of Congress
35. Chinese Polychrome Lacquered Wood Vessels from the Asian Art Museum: a Technical Study
Amy Y. Tjiong*, Project Conservator, Katherine A. Holbrow, Head of Conservation, and Mark Fenn, Associate Head and Objects Conservator, Asian Art Museum
36. Garlic on Dutch Copper Plate Paintings from the 16th to 17th Centuries
Nicole Schmidt, Student, Buffalo State College class of 2014, and Corina Rogge, Andrew W. Mellon Research Scientist, Museum of Fine Arts, Houston and the Menil Collection
48. Moulds on Photographic Techniques and Maps Stored: A Case of Study
Sofia Borrego, Chief of the Preventive Conservation Laboratory / Researcher and Preservation Specialist, National Archive of the Republic of Cuba and Alian Molina
60. Mitigating and Containing Damage during Emergency Clean-up: Protocols, Guidelines, Standards and Regulations
Karen H. Kahn, Art and Environmental Restoration Consultant
66. Infrared Fluorescence Analyses of Louise Herreshoff’s Paintings in Relation to CdS Degradation Issues
Samuel Florescu, Riley Hampsch, Erich S. Uffelman, Patricia A. Hobbs, Jennifer L. Mass
68. A Lesson Learned from Lucy: An Alternate Format for the Loan Condition Report
Ronald Harvey, Conservator/Principal, Tuckerbrook Conservation LLC; Dr. Nancy Odegaard, Dr. Vicki Cassman, Sofia I. Barron